CAN DESIGN represents a concept for the future employee as 'a creator & co-creator of meaning and value'.
In order to become a creator and a co-creation, you need 3 things:
1. Knowledge about values, value creation & metacognition
2. A creative & strategic mindset + related skills
3. Knowledge about business and innovation
We have developed a range of learning and development offerings, addressed to individuals/employees, organizations and leaders
FOR LEADERS & ENTREPRENEURSLeadership and learning are crucial in future organizations. Learn how to become a better leader, and how to create an organization filled with creativity and continuously learning. Various different types of courses, workshops, on-line programs, please send an e-mail for further information.
FOR INDIVIDUALSVarious programs/workshops that offer knowledge, learning and training. All based on a creative and strategic approach to your work life and private life. Understand your values and your thinking. Learn how to use your creativity strategically in order to create the career and the possibilities you are longing for. Become a stronger - and more engaged and satisfied - employee capable of understanding how to create more value in business and in your private life.
Understanding and balancing your valuesValue Management, the art of understanding values in various contexts and balancing your values. Value management is based on theories within creative, strategic processes (e.g. Sørensen, 2011) business understanding and theory of motivation, learning and focus. Please send e-mail if your are interested in this course.
Redesign your career, boost your competencies
- Get knowledge about personal and organizational values and motivation
- Get a basic understanding of business development and design-driven innovation
- Learn how you can create more value in your business organization
- You will become a stronger, more innovative, business- and human-centered human being - a creator and co-creator of value and meaning.
Do you want to get a better understanding of your values that steer your money behaviour? - or do you want to reflect on your priorities in relation to your money behaviour - and eventually update your values that dominate your money behaviour. Leads to changes in money behaviour. Followed by on-line training program.
FOR ORGANIZATIONSWe offer programs/workshops with knowledge, learning and training. Employee engagement: find your passion & engagement. Learn how to become more creative and how to create value in your work and in your private life. Employee competences & skills developement: Three steps to become a creator and co-creator of value and meaning - we can focus on specific issues, relevant to your business organisation.
- Work has to be meaningful in your life! Learn about your values, how they work and how you can create value and meaning in your life and workplace
- Learn about business and design driven innovation - and how to do design-driven innovation in your business organization (concrete and relevant methods, processes eg. user involvement, employee involvement, strategy development, product development etc).
- Learn how to co-create in your business organisation.
Understanding and managing values, value creation, value innovation
The biggest challenge in every business today - the art of understanding, creating and co-creating new values and meaning into products/services/business models etc.
The approach is strategic design and service design in order to innovate values and create more value and meaning in your organization.
Please send an e-mail if you are interested in this course.
Uncovering the hidden resources in your employeesOnly 13 % of employees world wide are engaged at work (Gallup, 2013). Of course your employees are engaged;-), but presumably there is a huge hidden potential in your employees. Learn to uncover this potential, get stronger organisation and happier employees!
Value innovation- learning to see and build unique values in your products & services through user insights, value proposition design, service design etc.
Creating and co- creating a happier, creative and innovative culture.
Most organizations need a stronger more creative and innovative culture. Learning to see the barriers, and overcome them - together
”The best way to get people to flourish is to help them releasing their creativity”